Brawl Stars: Brawl Talk – Gears Rework, Shield Brawler, and MORE!
Download NOW!! ►► https://supr.cl/2K62CZG
Be a BRAWLER! Subscribe! ►► https://supr.cl/subscribe
Interact with the World Finals on ►► https://event.brawlstars.com
An epic battle royale made for mobile! Play with friends or solo across a variety of game modes in under three minutes.
Unlock and upgrade dozens of Brawlers with powerful Super abilities, Star Powers and Gadgets! Collect unique skins to stand out and show off. Battle in a variety of mysterious locations within the Brawliverse!
BATTLE IN MULTIPLE GAME MODES
– Gem Grab (3v3): Team up and out-strategize the opposing team. Collect and hold 10 gems to win, but get fragged and lose your gems.
– Showdown (Solo/Duo): A battle royale style fight for survival. Collect power ups for your Brawler. Grab a friend or play solo – be the last Brawler standing in the rowdiest battle royale yet. Winner take all!
– Brawl Ball (3v3): It’s a whole new Brawl game! Show off your soccer/football skills and score two goals before the other team. There are no red cards here.
– Bounty (3v3): Take out opponents to earn stars, but don’t let them pick you off. The squad with the most stars wins the match!
– Heist (3v3): Protect your team’s safe and try to crack open your opponents’. Navigate the map to sneak, blast and blow your way clear to the enemies treasure.
– Special Events: Limited time special PvE and PvP game modes.
– Championship Challenge: Join Brawl Stars’ esports scene with in-game qualifiers!
UNLOCK AND UPGRADE BRAWLERS
Collect and upgrade a variety of Brawlers with powerful Super abilities, Star Powers and Gadgets! Level them up and collect unique skins.
Complete quests, open Brawl Boxes, earn Gems, pins and an exclusive Brawl Pass skin! Fresh content every season.
BECOME THE STAR PLAYER
Climb the local and regional leaderboards to prove you’re the greatest Brawler of them all!
Look out for new Brawlers, skins, maps, special events and games modes in the future.
– Team up for real-time 3v3 battles against players from across the world
– A fast-paced multiplayer battle royale mode made for mobile
– Unlock and collect new, powerful Brawlers – each with a signature attack and Super ability
– New events and game modes daily
– Battle solo or with friends
– Climb to the top of the leaderboards in global and local rankings
– Join or start your own Club with fellow players to share tips and battle together
– Customize Brawlers with unlockable skins
– Player-designed maps offer challenging new terrain to master
From the makers of Clash of Clans, Clash Royale and Boom Beach!
Contact us in-game via Settings, Help and Support — or visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/brawl-stars/
Terms of Service:
I think a great way to improve the report button further is by giving teammates a warning when someone is having problems with the Internet so they don’t get reported by accident
if you put a lag sign, that increases the chances of being targeted by the enemy
@JDawgg ? Porque se va a denunciar falsamente a todos y además uno que solo pone un emote perderá una cuenta de años
Ok but how is it your teammates’ problem that you are lagging? They want to win the match and you are preventing that. I literally won’t be mad if I have bad internet and get reported, of course I will lmao as I should
@gtALIEN thanks for the clarification:)
@Nada Ahmed I’ll hope
For the report battle you should add: The Idle or match throwing, you know for those player that just play to lose
So Buster rounds out Lola and Fang. Another completed trio. Now if only the trios gained more official recognition, like a full in-game list or ultra rare bonuses for trios teaming up in random matches or something.
Creo que son solo Fang y Buster, por no haber hecho mención a Lola
A good thing to add would be something like performance options where you can lower your resolution scale for a better performance of your game, or feature to turn off anti-liansing or other special effects for the game to run more smoothly
@Kostian8354 This is not even a graphic intensive game just like other supercell games even a 7-8 year old phone is supposed to handle them fine.
@Kostian8354 dude, this game is already light af, if your phone can’t handle it, it’s cuz your phone is too old, not cuz of the graphics
@Ugly Casanova duh, why buy a phone every year for the game? I mean, its not that old or low-spec, just let people play the game without visuals that eat performance
If you’re phone is having trouble running this game that has barely anything going on…it might be time to upgrade.
Je sens que je vais aimer cette mise à jour. Merci beaucoup à toutes l’équipe supercell ❤️
Truly love these hosts, they really put in the effort to present a fun talk all around!
For the report button plis i hope we xan use it for toxic players or teamers( is there a lot in ballon brawl and showdown, in both modes, and knockout) and obviously are more teamers and toxic players in the challenges, for example if you play ballon brawl and the enemies got 1 point sometimes one or two players of your team stop to play and start to use toxic emotes or start to spin, or another thing is if you play any other mode of game and you lose but one of your team have the fault but he or she think was your fault, he/she go to your club and start to insult you and later exit to the club. please think in that 🙏. What I said happens to many of us in the community.
It looks like they have the MOST FUN DOING THIS JOB!!! I wish that I could have one week or so to spend learning from them and their crew, even being a PA. They are nice, fun, love what they do and it’s just a recipe for absolute GREATNESS!!! KUDOS TO #BrawlStars and the entire CREW!!! ♥️🏻
Good game but sometimes it is so over complicated and hard to win…
Host are awesome!
With the report button, I really just want more of a block functionality so I don’t get teamed up with someone multiple times that intentionally throws a match. Although, I may use it for Solo’s when people start teaming up.
Other than that, I’m really looking forward to the updates! Lots of exciting changes.
Really good update, I like a lot of the changes. Especially gears and extra gold, still wish there was a better way to get powerpoints though for the 60 power 9 brawlers I have
Well, now just use your club quest/ club league to get the power points. It’s gonna be a slow grind but that’s the fastest way and I honestly don’t find it that slow, specially with the freebies on the battle pass
One thing about the report button, is that I hope it’s only available in Power League and Club League.
The game doesn’t need a report system for any other game modes.
Looking forward to the update. Finally making gears not suck, hopefully.
Todo bien con la próxima actualización
Pero lo único yo quiero es que le pongan un chat de voz tanto en las partidas como en el menú para poder organizarse mucho mejor y se que muchos jugadores piden eso.