Can Kool-Aid Become Cotton Candy? (More Experiments!)

Can Kool-Aid Become Cotton Candy? (More Experiments!)

In this video we’re taking some of your comment requests and seeing if other random ingredients can be turned into cotton candy.

Get TKOR DIY Kits and Merch: http://bit.ly/2UCNpEb

Subscribe & “Ring the Bell”: http://bit.ly/2UpJazJ

Send Us Some Mail:
TKOR
1881 W Traverse Parkway
Ste. E #221
Lehi, UT 84043

See What Else We’re Up To:

TKOR Instagram: http://bit.ly/2Ihef1j
Nate’s Instagram: http://bit.ly/2CZx05F
Calli’s Instagram: http://bit.ly/2YWWrya
Facebook: http://bit.ly/2Kl2zgr
Pinterest: http://bit.ly/2InY0iT

Business Inquiries: For sponsorship requests or business opportunities please contact us directly: http://bit.ly/2VwFw3x

Music by:
Otto Wallgren – “Fun And Games (Instrumental Version)”
Happy Republic – “Go Be Wild (Instrumental Version)”
Kalle Engström – “Try To Walk Away (Instrumental Version)”
Daniel Aldenmark – “Looking For Love (Instrumental Version)”
Coma Svensson – “Dance The Night Away (Instrumental Version)”
Royalty Free Music from Epidemic Sound: http://bit.ly/2YZS8SH

WARNING:

This video is only for entertainment purposes. If you rely on the information portrayed in this video, you assume the responsibility for the results. Have fun, but always think ahead, and remember that every project you try is at YOUR OWN RISK.

✌️👑 RANDOM NATION: TRANSLATE this video and you’ll GET CREDIT! Click Here: http://bit.ly/2wNdCFC
Want credit TRANSLATING other videos? Click Here to see where else you can contribute: http://bit.ly/2UFOm1O

THANK YOU!! ✌️👑

You may also like...

42 Responses

  1. Jordan Payne says:

    Coming up next: Unedited 6 hour video of you two cleaning Grant’s kitchen

  2. ii_MythicalLaw _ says:

    7:33 That looks like the Hair of the Baby from Imcredables 2

  3. MaxiWolf 45 says:

    Try putting sweet n sour sauce in the cotten candy machine (freeze dryed)

  4. Grace Young says:

    You should try turmeric cotton candy

    ( this is a weird suggestion)

  5. Errorip Roblox says:

    Can you guys put G fuel in the cotton candy machine?

  6. Diya Dey says:

    Hi TKOR ,
    Could you put in crushed lollipops.
    P.S love your videos as they are so cool and amazing
    Hope I get noticed by you

  7. Sion says:

    *@The King of Random*
    You should do an experiment to see what’s the minimum sugar needed to form cotton candy.
    Let’s say you need 90% sugar, then you can use the remaining 10% for spices.

  8. ikilledosama says:

    i dont know how no one put a timestamp but here you go 5:01

  9. SuperWeed says:

    omg put gatorade in cotton candy machine
    takes my words from -junkookie yoomin

  10. Ewohtoo says:

    Can you turn Gfuel, powdered sugar or crushed black pepper into cotton candy?
    Like so TKOR can see
    V

  11. Kpomal productions says:

    Make a gushers cotton candy from the juice you extracted

  12. Adriana Koutsouri says:

    Dehydrate putty that says on it “never dries out!” Please

  13. Zombmom Andrea says:

    Candy canes work really well…and cough drops if you’re congested🤣

  14. psirvent8 says:

    Wait…
    Were you doing those experiments at 2:41AM actually ? 😂😂

  15. 17Industries says:

    1934: we will have flying cars in the future

    2019: spicy air

  16. Greasy Clan says:

    This is how much grams of sugar they have

    ⬇️

  17. Russrollin says:

    Crush up sweet tarts and try making cotton candy with that! 👍

  18. N0tch__II says:

    put EVERYTHING in
    all at once
    and see what happens

  19. paranoiaprincess says:

    The cidar was the one I was most excited about and I am SO happy it worked. I saw quite a lot of smoke in the background though.

  20. Acura TL GTLM says:

    Huh. Never thought one of my comments would make it into a video.

    Neat.

    Btw, thank you guys for using my idea XD

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *