I painted on a 12 hour flight
THE JOANA CEDDIA BOX NOW AVAILABLE: https://hellojuniper.com/channel/UCkin59aR57-RgqvN04jHSIg/p/3927975329853
JOANA SWEATER NOW AVAILABLE: https://hellojuniper.com/channel/UCkin59aR57-RgqvN04jHSIg/p/1865852518461
Are the Twitter Stans gone? Yes? Ok good.
Hello my dudes. Here is a list of celebrities that look alike. It confuses the heck out of me every single time I see one or both of them.
– Matt Damon and Leonardo Dicaprio. Probably my biggest goof of all time. No one can convince me that they are not the same person. I still don’t know who plays Jason Bourne. Are they related? Do they have the same parents? I can’t tell and never have been able to tell.
– Actually, adding to the previous point, if you throw Mark Wahlburg into the mix, then it’s really over for me.
– Don’t even get me started on Liam and Chris Hemsworth ( I guess I have a pass though because they are siblings after all). Which one was married to Miley Cyrus? I still can’t tell. Also, the fact that they have the most generic white people names doesn’t help me.
– John Krasinski and Armie Hammer. Not much to say for this one except that Armie Hammer is REALLY hot.
– Bradley Cooper, Matthew Mcchonaughey and Andrew Lincoln could all be triplets from another dimension.
– Keira Knightley and Natalie Portman. How the heck did genetics make that?
– Jennifer Lawrence, Bella Hadid and Gigi Hadid. They are all the same person and you cannot tell me otherwise.
– Ok, just stick with me on this one: Lily Collins and Timothy Chalamet could be siblings. I’m probably the only person who has ever thought of this atrocity but that is not to say it does not plague me. And yes, I thought that was Timothy Chalamet in the Priscilla Presley gown at the Met Gala 2019.
– U2 and INXS have been the same band for me since I can remember.
Ok that’s it! I hope you have a nice day and enjoy the sunflowers! Tootles!
P.S. I’m pretty sure that many of you know who Claire Wineland is. I came across her documentary earlier today and I wanted to recommend it to all of you. She is an incredibly inspirational figure and the video made me ugly cry for a good 10 minutes. Here is a link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfqtOTwUcKE
If you want to translate the video: http://www.youtube.com/timedtext_cs_p…
Current sub count: 2, 873, 818