Memphis BBQ Beans Taste Test

Memphis BBQ Beans Taste Test

This week, Stevie dips her toe into meme culture, sends Rhett on a BBQ beans taste test, and discovers her true calling: becoming a meat model… Let’s Talk About That!  LTAT #0014

Want more GMM? Watch this season from the start: http://bit.ly/GMM_S14

Pick up official GMM and Mythical merch at https://mythical.store
and https://www.amazon.com/mythical

Don’t miss our weekly podcast, Ear Biscuits: https://applepodcasts.com/earbiscuits

Follow Rhett & Link: 
Instagram: https://instagram.com/rhettandlink
Facebook: https://facebook.com/rhettandlink
Twitter: https://twitter.com/rhettandlink
Website: https://mythical.com/

Check Out Our Other Mythical Channels:
Good Mythical MORE: https://youtube.com/goodmythicalmore
Rhett & Link: https://youtube.com/rhettandlink
Mythical: https://youtube.com/thisismythical

Want to send us something? https://mythical.com/contact

You may also like...

62 Responses

  1. Paige Richards says:

    Rhett’s relationship with beans are goals

  2. Clint Mcintosh says:

    Shout out to Rhett’s dark jeans ✌

  3. milkman man says:

    Rhett….my man. I was with you smiling to myself wondering if anyone else caught it

  4. BrittersweetBeginnings says:

    “I prefer not to eat carpet”
    “That’s not what I heard, just now. That’s not what I heard”

    “…i missed what she said”

    Best. Moment. Ever.

    “I like it” * good man *

  5. Joe Merritt says:

    Watching Rhett decide if he should make the carpet munchery joke or not was gold.

  6. Liam Williams says:

    Did anyone else smile when Rhett ate those beans

  7. Joe says:

    Clair De Lune was composed specifically for a man eating beans

  8. Moxie Beast ASMR says:

    Great!!! Now i want bbq beans for breakfast 🥺

  9. Zac says:

    “Thats not what I heard”. Literally never laughed so hard watching Rhett and Link. And I’ve had some hard laughs.

  10. Jessica Ross says:

    ‘Beaned in the spleen, that is why they remove the spleen. You know what I mean’… another one for the LTAT book of quotes😉😊

    • Kevin Fager says:

      Jessica Ross Lets not forget about the beans. You get beaned in the beans? Whoaa, buddy, you’re having a bad day. Getting beaned in the peen is almost worse bc the peen is only gonna take 20% of the force…the brunt, the other 80%?…Beans.

  11. Kenneth Smotherman says:

    Can you tell where the couch ends and I begin😂.

  12. Apathetic Potato says:

    They need to have Mary-Kate and Ashley on the show. Just so they can stop talking about them!

  13. Amanda Morgan says:

    Stevie- “You go to Meat Hat dot .org”
    Rhett- 😯 “You do not do that! You do not!”
    Me- 🤣🤣🤣

  14. Alex Russett says:

    Rhett’s face at 6:37. Also that was the best subtle innuendo/accidental pun of all time. 😂😂😂

  15. Lena Maria says:

    rhett saying “that’s not what i heard” when stevie said she didn’t like to eat carpets is one of the funniest things i’ve seen so far on this segment lmao

  16. DannieGurl1995 says:

    “I prefer not to eat..carpet.”- Stevie Levine, 2018

  17. Tippi B says:

    Ah, that famous piano music by Claude Debussy… “Clair Legume.”

  18. Kitty Meows says:

    Did Rhett make a dirty lesbian joke at Stevie’s expense?!? I love it

  19. HollyPollyDoodle says:

    LMFAO RHETT AND STEVIE WITH THAT CARPET JOKE!!!! I DIED

  20. Katie Jeppesen says:

    Rhett and Jessie are eating beans. Rhett eats a bean that tasted bad! Jessie asks what is wrong. Rhett says, “Just a sec I have gotta tell Stevie first.”
    Rhett’s text- STEVIE!!!! I ate a bad bean!!!! 🙁 I never thought this day would come 🙁

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *